Stable Value Plus Forms
Stable Value Plus College Savings Plan
1560 Broadway, Suite 1700
Denver, CO 80202
Please be sure to include your account number in the memo section of your check or money order.
- Withdrawal Request Form: Use this form to request a withdrawal from your Stable Value Plus account to pay for higher education expenses.
- Account Application Form: Use this from to open your new Stable Value Plus college savings account.
- Automatic Funds Transfer Authorization Form: Use this form to establish a reoccurring automatic fund transfer (AFT) or to change banking information from your checking or savings account.
- Rollover Form: Use this from to roll over all or part of your account from another 529 qualified plan to the Stable Value Plus 529college Savings Program.
- Voluntary Transfer of Ownership Form: Use this form to transfer ownership to another account owner.
- Account Successor Form: Use this form to designate an individual other than the Student to assume all rights and responsibilities of an Account in the event of your death, legal incompetence or if you cannot be located by CollegeInvest.
- Beneficiary Change Form: Use this form to change the Beneficiary of this account to another individual who is a member of the family of the Current Beneficiary.
- Agent Authorization/Limited Power of Attorney Form: Use this form to designate an individual, financial advisor, corporation or other entity as your agent with limited authority to act on your account.
1 The current rate of return through December 31, 2013 is 3.04% per year net of all fees. The rate of return is reset each year by MetLife and will not go below a minimum of 2%. The minimum rate of return of 2% is prior to any fees or charges payable to CollegeInvest, including an annual administrative fee not to exceed 0.99%.
CollegeInvest may charge an administrative fee at an annual rate of up to 0.99% of the average daily net assets in each Account. Commencing September 1, 2011, CollegeInvest is electing to waive 0.28% of its 0.99% administrative fee. While such waiver continues in effect, CollegeInvest will receive an administrative fee at an annual rate of 0.71% of the average daily net assets in each Account. CollegeInvest will periodically re-evaluate such 0.71% administrative fee level, and, at any time, may determine to either lower such fee level or increase it to an amount that is no greater than 0.99%. CollegeInvest will notify Account Owners of any decision to change the 0.71% administrative fee level.