CollegeInvest El Paso County Graduation Reward Program
The CollegeInvest El Paso County Graduation Reward Program (GRP) is closed. We no longer accept new applications for this program.
Requirements for current applicants to receive loan forgiveness.
- Applied for GRP by October 1, 2009
- Graduated from an El Paso County high school between May 2005-June 2009
- Enrolled at least part-time in an El Paso County college within two years of high school graduation
- Graduated from an El Paso County college within six years for a bachelor’s degree
and four years for a vocational certificate or associate’s degree
- Have Federal Stafford Loans
- Complete the GRP certification form and return it to CollegeInvest upon completing your degree
Amount of loan forgiveness
For a list of common questions in regards to the CollegeInvest El Paso County Reward Program, please see the GRP FAQ’s.