CollegeInvest Graduation Rebate Award for Denver Students
The CollegeInvest Graduate Rebate Award for Denver Students (GRADS) is closed. We no longer accept new applications for this program.
Requirements for current applicants to receive loan forgiveness.
- Applied for Denver GRADS by October 1, 2009
- Graduated from a Denver Public School or are a Denver resident who obtained a high school diploma or GED from May 2005-June 2009
- Enrolled/ attended college within two years of high school graduation
- Have Federal Stafford loans
- Graduated from college within six years for a bachelor’s degree and four years for a vocational certificate or associate’s degree
- Complete the Denver GRADS certification form and return it to CollegeInvest upon completing your degree
Amount of loan forgiveness
For a list of common questions in regards to the Graduate Rebate Award for Denver Students program please see the GRADS FAQ’s.