Use this form if your employer offers direct deposit through payroll and you want to have money automatically deducted from your paycheck and deposited into a Stable Value Plus account, or if you want to change your existing direct deposit instructions. (NOTE: If you do not currently have a Stable Value Plus account, you will need to open a new account before signing up for direct deposit through payroll.)