Select Page

Employer Contributions Portal FAQs

The new portal for Employer Contributions is a fast and easy way for you to enter contributions that you make to your employees’ CollegeInvest savings accounts. We have listed several Frequently Asked Questions below for easy reference. Please know that we’re here for you if you don’t find your answer, or would just like to talk to someone in person to get started, or resolve a tricky issue.



What information do I need to enroll my company?
You will need a contact name, phone number and SSN/TIN. You will also need to select the month that your company’s fiscal year ends. You may also add an optional secondary contact.

How do I make a contribution?
Select the employee’s name and fill in the amount in the “contribution” field.

My issue isn’t listed and I still need help.
No problem! Just give Melissa Marshall a call at (303) 376-8856 or email her at