CollegeInvest Early Achievers Scholarship
NOTE: We are no longer accepting new applications.
Requirements for current applicants who have applied prior to January 1, 2010:
- Apply during 7th, 8th or 9th grade prior to January 1, 2010.
- Graduate from high school with at least a 2.5 weighted cumulative GPA for all coursework completed in grades 9 through 12.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be eligible for a Federal Pell Grant ¹ each year that you are enrolled in college.
- Apply for your College Opportunity Fund (COF) online at www.CollegeInColorado.org.
- Must be at least 13 years old to apply for COF.
- Only apply for COF once.
- Be accepted for admission and attend an eligible post-secondary institution (see a list of eligible institutions below).
- Begin attending college at least half time (i.e., at least 6 credit hours per term) within three years of high school graduation.
- Be a legal Colorado resident and qualify for in-state resident tuition at the time the scholarship is disbursed.
1Current Pell eligibility is approximately $50,000 or less total income for a family of four. Please consider that the equation for determining Pell eligibility could change and that the student does not need to qualify for the Pell Grant until the time that the scholarship is disbursed.