Forms for Scholars Choice

plan managed by:


Prefer to enroll online?

Display options:

Power of Attorney

Designate an individual or financial professional as your agent who will have complete authority to act on your Scholars Choice account.

view form

Profile Change Form

Use to change name, address, phone number, email address, Successor Account Owner, Beneficiary Information, or Interested Party Information on a Scholars Choice 529 Account.

view form

Withdrawal Request Form

Use to request a full or partial Qualified Withdrawal, Non-Qualified Withdrawal or Indirect Rollover from your Scholar’s Choice account.

view form

Want to request Forms by mail?

You can also request forms by mail. Please check with your Financial Advisor for the correct address to return your form(s).