The Program is available to any individual who opens a CollegeInvest 529 College savings Account, or any current Account Owner of a CollegeInvest account, and contributes to their CollegeInvest account between January 1, 2020 and December 30, 2020.
- The Account Owner must meet certain eligibility criteria as outlined in these Terms and Conditions including the required Income Eligibility Guidelines.
- The Beneficiary of such CollegeInvest Account(s) to which contributions have been made must also meet certain Program eligibility requirements.
- Any Matching Grant awarded will be based on the contributions made by the Account Owner between January 1, 2020 and December 30, 2020 and is subject to the available funding for the Program.
- No more than one application per Beneficiary will be accepted for a Matching Grant in connection with contributions to their CollegeInvest Account(s). Account Owners can submit separate applications for multiple Beneficiaries.
- Matching Grants will be limited to an aggregate of $500 in contributions to the CollegeInvest Account(s) for the same Beneficiary during the current Program Year.
There is no guarantee that funding for this program in subsequent years will be available. If a determination is made and funding established by CollegeInvest for subsequent years, current Participants may be eligible to re-apply for Matching Grants for up to five (5) awards based on eligibility criteria applicable during those years.
Please read the complete Terms & Conditions HERE.