Matching Grant Program Terms & Conditions
The application period for the 2021-2022 Matching Grant Program is NOW CLOSED.
The Matching Grant Program is available to any individual who opens a CollegeInvest 529 College savings Account, or any current Account Owner of a CollegeInvest account, and contributes to their CollegeInvest account between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022.
- The Account Owner must meet certain eligibility criteria as outlined in these Terms and Conditions including the required Income Eligibility Guidelines.
- The Beneficiary of such CollegeInvest Account(s) to which contributions have been made must also meet certain Program eligibility requirements.
- Any Matching Grant awarded will be based on the contributions made by the Account Owner between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022 and is subject to the available funding for the Program. Matching Grant funds will be awarded by March 31, 2023 for the 2021-2022 Program Year.
- No more than one application per Beneficiary per year will be accepted for a Matching Grant in connection with contributions to their CollegeInvest Account(s). Account Owners can submit separate applications for multiple Beneficiaries.
- Matching Grants will be limited to an aggregate of $1,000 in contributions to the CollegeInvest Account(s) for the same Beneficiary during the current Program Year.
There is no guarantee that funding for this program in subsequent years will be available. If a determination is made and funding established by CollegeInvest for subsequent years, current Participants may be eligible to re-apply for Matching Grants for up to five (5) awards based on eligibility criteria applicable during those years.
Please read the complete Terms & Conditions HERE